In the Spotlight
- Solstice® N41 (R-466A) is a nonflammable, reduced global-warming-potential (GWP) refrigerant, designed to replace R-410A in stationary residential and commercial air conditioning systems. Solstice N41 offers an excellent capacity and efficiency match for R-410A. Solstice N41 is the first R-410A replacement that offers the combination of nonflammability with a GWP of 733, 65% lower than R-410A.
- Solstice® 454B (R-454B) is a non-ozone depleting, zeotropic blend designed as a low GWP alternative to R-410A in comfort air cooling and reversible heating applications. Solstice 454B demonstrates improved efficiency and is a capacity match to R-410A, minimizing the redesign costs and capital expenditures. It is the most optimized R-410A replacement, providing easy conversion with minimal changes from a R-410A design.
- Solstice® N40 is a non-flammable, reduced GWP HFO refrigerant for new supermarkets or R-404A retrofits, especially low- and medium-temp refrigeration. It has a GWP of 1273 and provides 68% GWP reduction and around 15% lower energy consumption compared to R404A. It is listed under the U.S. EPA's SNAP program to replace ozone-depleting substances.
- Solstice® L40X (R-455A) is a mildly flammable, zeotropic blend designed to serve as an alternative for low-, medium- and high-temperature applications in new systems. It has a low global-warming-potential (GWP) of only 145. In addition, it provides a close capacity match to R-404A, extended operating envelope when compared to propane or air-conditioning refrigerants, and high energy efficiency.
- Solstice® N15 (R-515B) is a non-flammable azeotropic blend designed for medium temperature commercial refrigeration and high-temperature cooling systems. This HFO blend demonstrates environmental and performance benefits in new systems. It has reduced GWP: 77% lower than R-134a. Equal efficiency as compared to R-134a.
Make sustainability your competitive advantage
Here we present some inspiring stories of few of our many customers, who have taken first step towards taking our planet to a low carbon future. While doing their part for the planet and meeting regulations, these first movers achieved additional benefits in form of increased energy savings, cost efficiency and improved system performance.