Leading the Way Worldwide
We are the leader in rigid foam blowing agent technology for refrigerator and freezer, and other appliance manufacturers worldwide. We provide non-ozone-depleting, nonflammable liquid blowing agents that help residential and commercial appliance OEMs meet increasing energy-efficiency and performance requirements.
Solstice® LBA offers an ultra-low global warming potential (GWP) of one, and is an alternative to HCFCs, HFCs, and hydrocarbons (cyclopentane).
Customer Success Story
Read about commercial refrigeration equipment and water heater OEM achieving significant gains in thermal performance.
Enovate® 245fa, an HFC blowing agent, provides outstanding insulating characteristics, long-term performance, and excellent compatibility with plastic liners.
Contact us to learn more about our foam blowing agents for appliance insulation.
Better Energy Efficiency with Ultra-Low GWP Performance
• Up to 10-12% better energy efficiency than hydrocarbon; 2% better than HFC-245fa
• Better energy efficiency performance at low temperatures
• k-factor performance 4-5% better than HFC-245fa
• k-factor performance 12-15% better than cyclopentane
• Low toxicity
• Energy efficiency that exceeds U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) Energy Star requirements
• VOC-exempt (U.S. EPA)
A Proven Foam Blowing Agent Solution
Enovate 245fa (HFC-245fa) is a replacement for HCFC-141b and other fluorocarbon and non-fluorocarbon foam blowing agents. The U.S. EPA has given SNAP approval for the use of Enovate as a replacement in all foam applications.
Some other benefits:
- 8-10% better k-factor than cyclopentane formulations
- Nonflammable (ASTM E-681, EU A11)
- Excellent cold temperature insulation performance
- Outstanding long-term insulation performance
- Compatible with commonly used plastic liners
- VOC-exempt (U.S. EPA)
- Low toxicity