Leading the Way Worldwide
We are the leader in rigid foam blowing agent technology for refrigerator and freezer, and other appliance manufacturers worldwide. We provide non-ozone-depleting, nonflammable liquid blowing agents that help residential and commercial appliance OEMs meet increasing energy-efficiency and performance requirements.
Solstice® LBA offers an ultra-low global warming potential (GWP) of one, and is an alternative to HCFCs, HFCs, and hydrocarbons (cyclopentane).
Customer Success Story
Solstice® LBA - Increased Thermal Performance with Lower Environmental Impact in Commercial Appliances | case study
Read about commercial refrigeration equipment and water heater OEM achieving significant gains in thermal performance.
Enovate® 245fa, an HFC blowing agent, provides outstanding insulating characteristics, long-term performance, and excellent compatibility with plastic liners.
Contact us to learn more about our foam blowing agents for appliance insulation.
- Solstice LBA for Appliances
- Enovate 245fa for Appliances
- Sell Sheets
- Case Studies
Solstice® Liquid Blowing Agent
Solstice® LBA has a global warming potential (GWP) of 1, which is 99.9% lower...
The standard in HFC technology for polyurethane foam applications worldwide.
Better Energy Efficiency with Ultra-Low GWP Performance
• Up to 10-12% better energy efficiency than hydrocarbon; 2% better than HFC-245fa
• Better energy efficiency performance at low temperatures
• k-factor performance 4-5% better than HFC-245fa
• k-factor performance 12-15% better than cyclopentane
• Low toxicity
• Energy efficiency that exceeds U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) Energy Star requirements
• VOC-exempt (U.S. EPA)
A Proven Foam Blowing Agent Solution
Enovate 245fa (HFC-245fa) is a replacement for HCFC-141b and other fluorocarbon and non-fluorocarbon foam blowing agents. The U.S. EPA has given SNAP approval for the use of Enovate as a replacement in all foam applications.
Some other benefits:
- 8-10% better k-factor than cyclopentane formulations
- Nonflammable (ASTM E-681, EU A11)
- Excellent cold temperature insulation performance
- Outstanding long-term insulation performance
- Compatible with commonly used plastic liners
- VOC-exempt (U.S. EPA)
- Low toxicity